Herb UK COVID-19 Statement
With the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation developing quickly, we believe it’s important to be transparent about how Herb UK is responding to the outbreak. Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees and of the communities we serve, including our customers and partners.
As we all know the situation is extremely dynamic and we will be continually reviewing the facts and advice put in place by the Government to make proactive decisions to protect and help our employees, customers and partners.
From the 1st July we are pleased to announce Herb UK have extended their operating hours and will now be open on a Friday.
Our new operating hours at HQ Office in Lymington will be:
Monday 08:00 – 17:15
Tuesday 08:00 – 17.15
Wednesday 08.00 – 17.15
Thursday 08.00 – 17:15
Friday 08:00 – 14.30
Our Customer Services team will be operating as normal between these hours.
Other steps that we have put in place:
- Protecting the vulnerable through options to work at home
- Additional hygiene measures, to our already strict procedures in place, to protect and support our Herb UK family
- Cancelling any workshop events with online options being made where applicable
- Completed our Covid-19 Risk Assessment, ensuring our workplace is COVID-secure
- Providing Hand Sanitising Sanitisation units throughout the offices, including individual hand sanitiser at each desk/work station
Communication regarding any changes to the operating hours of our other worldwide offices will made as updates become available.
***Due to the UK governments escalating actions against the COVID-19 pandemic our usual lead and telephone response times will be impacted, we are doing our absolute best to keep your orders moving during this difficult time***
We thank you for your continued support and patience at this time.
Herb UK is the parent company of Tints of Nature.
Updated 08th July 2020