Permanent Hair Dye Natural Medium Ash Brown 4C
A Medium Ash Brown Permanent Home Hair Colour
- Containing 95% naturally derived ingredients
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Free from Ammonia, Parabens, Resorcinol, Sulfates and Propylene Glycol
Rediscover happier, healthier hair with Tints of Nature 4C Medium Ash Brown patented permanent hair dye for a very cool brunette, full of shine.
Tints of Nature 4C Medium Ash Brown home hair dye has been carefully developed with over 75% certified organic and 95% naturally derived ingredients, to gently nourish and protect your hair for gentle, home hair colouring. Tints of Nature 4C will provide maximum colour performance and up to 100% grey and give long lasting results.
At Tints of Nature we make sure all of our permanent home hair colours contain the lowest possible levels of PPD and remain ammonia, paraben and resorcinol free, so your hair can look and feel gorgeously healthy.
Care for your fresh new hair colour with our award winning Tints of Nature care range. Specially developed to naturally lock in your colour whilst strengthening and hydrating your hair for visibly healthier results and happier hair.
Always make sure you carry out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before applying any colour to your hair to ensure you are not allergic to any ingredient used...even to the most natural of ones.
Find out how to choose your perfect Tints of Nature shade with our hints and tips.
Please ensure you have carried out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before you colour your hair.
For more inforrmation on colouring your hair or covering grey visit our hints and tips.
1. Shampoo your hair using our Tints of Nature Charcoal Clarify Shampoo and rinse thoroughly (this is great for resistant grey hair and removing any product or colour build up on your hair).
2. Gently comb through your hair until it is tangle free.
3. Put on the gloves provided. Unscrew both bottles of the Colour Gel & Colourfix and pour the Colour Gel into the Colourfix bottle.
4. Screw the applicator cap firmly back on the Colourfix bottle and shake. Unscrew the tip and use immediately.
5. For best results section your hair and gently squeeze the colour starting at the roots and working it through your hair.
6. Massage the colour into your hair until every strand of hair is covered.
7. Using the plastic cap provided, cover your hair completely, remove your gloves, rinse them clean and wait 30 minutes. (For grey hair coverage or hair lightening make this 40 minutes.)
8. Put the gloves back on and remove your plastic cap. Rinse your hair under warm water until the water runs clear.
9. Using the sachet of Hydrate Shampoo, massage into your hair and work into a creamy later.
10. Rinse and condition your hair using the sachet of Hydrate Conditioner. Comb through and leave for 5 minutes.
11. Rinse thoroughly and blow dry.
Ingredients: PEG-2 Soyamine, Aqua, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, **PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, *Alcohol Denat., **Propanediol, Oleic Acid, Ethanolamine, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, †Parfum, Sodium Sulfite, p-Phenylenediamine, 4-Chlororesorcinol, Sodium Hydrosulfite, Ascorbic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, 2- Methylresorcinol, 2-Amino-4-Hydroxyethylaminoanisole Sulfate, N- Phenyl-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, m-Aminophenol, Tocopherol.
Charcoal Clarify Shampoo:
Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, **Lauryl Glucoside, **Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, **Propanediol, **Coco-Glucoside, **Glyceryl Laurate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Charcoal Powder, Acetum, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-10, †Parfum, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Ingredients: Aqua, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Etidronic Acid, Polyquaternium-10.
Hydrate Organic Shampoo:
Ingredients: Aqua, **Cocamidopropyl Betaine, **Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, **Lauryl Glucoside, **Glycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glyceryl Laurate, **Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, **Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Panthenol, **Coco-Glucoside, **Glyceryl Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, **Benzyl Alcohol, †Parfum, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, **Salicylic Acid, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, **Sodium Phytate, **Sorbic Acid, **Avena Strigosa (Black Oat) Seed Extract, **Lecithin.
Hydrate Organic Conditioner:
Ingredients: Aqua, **Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, **Cetyl Alcohol, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, **Stearyl Alcohol, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Panthenol, **Glycerin, **Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, †Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, **Xanthan Gum, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, **Avena Strigosa (Black Oat) Seed Extract, **Lecithin.
* means that the ingredient is Soil Association Certified Organic
** indicates that the ingredient meets Ecocert’s Natural and Organic Standard
Ϯ Parfum means that the fragrance used is 100% Natural Aromatic
Standard UK Recorded Delivery:
5-7 working days £3.95
Express UK Recorded Delivery:
2-3 working days £4.94.
Next Day Delivery:
Next working day for the UK if ordered before 12 midday £5.95. Deliveries in the Scottish Highlands/ Islands may take longer, please see our Delivery and Returns page for further information.