Buy any 3 Henna Cream Hair Dyes
Buy any 3 Henna Cream hair dyes and save £1.50
Special Offer: Buy any 3 Henna Cream hair dyes and save £1.50!
Made with natural henna and plant extracts, Tints of Nature Henna Cream offers a healthier way to colour your hair without the long term commitment. Perfect if you are looking for a temporary colour change, looking to experiment with a new shade or add depth to your existing colour.
Unlike traditional henna home hair dyes, our rich and nourishing Henna Cream formula penetrates deep inside the hair, whilst strengthening and conditioning, to give you beautiful semi-permanent hair colour with healthy, glossy results and up to 80% of grey coverage.
Please ensure you have carried out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before you colour your hair.
For more information on colouring your hair or covering grey visit our hints & tips.
1. Shampoo your hair with Tints of Nature Clarify Shampoo and rinse thoroughly (this is great for removing any product build up on your hair and for tackling those stubborn greys).
2. Gently comb through your hair, removing any tangles.
3. Put on the plastic gloves provided, shake the colour bottle well and unscrew the tip.
4. For best results section your hair and gently squeeze the colour bottle starting at the roots and hairline, working it through your hair.
5.Gently massage all of the colour into your hair until thoroughly saturated.
6. Using the plastic cap provided, cover your hair and wait for 30 minutes. For grey coverage wait 40 minutes.
7. Using your clean gloves, remove the plastic cap and rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water until the water runs clear.
8. Condition your hair and comb through, leave for 5 minutes...We recommend our Tints of Nature Hydrate Conditioner.
9. Rinse and blow dry.
Ingredients vary between different shades.
Please visit the individual colour product pages for the range you have selected for ingredients.
Standard UK Recorded Delivery:
5-7 working days £3.95
Express UK Recorded Delivery:
2-3 working days £4.94. We cannot guarantee the delivery times for Express UK Recorded Delivery. It is likely if you select this postal option that you may no receive your goods within three working days. Royal Mail are working hard to collect, process and deliver as much mail and parcels as possible in these difficult circumstances. Please visit: https://www.royalmail.com/coronavirus for more information.
Next Day Delivery:
Next working day for the UK if ordered before 12 midday £6.95. Deliveries in the Scottish Highlands/ Islands may take longer, please see our Delivery and Returns page for further information.
Please note: Next Day Delivery is only available Monday - Thursday. Orders placed on Thursday need to be before 11am to use this service.