Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
2. Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
3. Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
(a) you must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system;
(b) you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
4. Limitations of liability
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill). Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
6. Privacy & Cookies
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. Read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
7. Entire agreement
8. Law and jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
All goods remain the property of Tints of Nature until payment is made in full.
9. Social Media & Competitions
These rules apply to all competitions, prize draws, promotions and giveaways that are promoted on and run through our website or social media channels.
9.1. To enter a competition you must enter as directed on our website or social media channels.
9.2. Our competitions are free to enter and no purchase is required.
9.4. To be eligible to enter a competition:
- Entrants must be a real person, at least 18 years old and permanently reside in the United Kingdom or another country (proof of address or age may be required) if detailed in the competition entry details.
- No employee, suppliers or affiliates of Tints of Nature or parent company, Herb UK Ltd can enter the competition.
- Competition entrants for our promotions on social media must have a genuine account and must ‘like’ the Tint of Nature’s social network page (Facebook, Twitter etc.) as part of the entry process.
- The maximum number of entries to a competition per person is 1.
9.5. Start and closing dates
- A competition shall open and close for entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and/or social media channels. Unless otherwise stated, these times and dates are set to those for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).
- Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
9.6. Winners and prizes
- Competition prizes for each competition shall be specified on our website or social media channels
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 14 days but if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Tints of Nature 12 Days Festive Giveaway 2018
- One winner randomly selected from one of our social pages; Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Each giveway will begin from 8am to 8pm from 1st December to 12th December.
- Winners will be announced between 8:30pm-9pm.
- Multiple entries are not permitted.
- Open to the UK, US and AUS.
9.7. Additional Competition Details
From time to time specific entry details may vary. Any terms and conditions in addition to the above will be detailed here by Competition Name.
10. The Colour Club - Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions will apply to all members of The Colour Club, which is operated by Tints of Nature Ltd. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
10.1 The Colour Club is a customer loyalty programme. Membership is free of charge.
10.3 Benefits of The Colour Club will vary from time to time and will be subject to availability. We reserve the right to discontinue benefits, make changes to the terms and conditions or the content of the website at any time with or without notice.
10.4 Free Shipping will apply according to the following criteria:
- If your shipping address and postcode is in the United Kingdom, you will qualify for Free Standard UK Shipping if you spend £9.50 or more. If you choose to upgrade to Express shipping or Next Day delivery than additional charges will apply.
- If you reside in the following countries: Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, you will qualify for Free Shipping if you spend £75 or more. If you spend less than £75 then the standard international shipping rate will apply.
- If you reside in the following countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, you will qualify for Free Shipping if you spend £100 or more. If you spend less than £100 then the standard international shipping rate will apply
- Changes to the Free Shipping terms and conditions can be made at any time with our without consent.
- The offer of free shipping cannot be exchanged for cash or product of equivalent value.
- For standard rates of Shipping please visit our Delivery and Returns section on our website.
10.5 By signing up to The Colour Club you are agreeing to receiving emails from us with exclusive offers.
10.6 You can unsubscribe to The Colour Club at any time through your online website account or by contacting us via phone, email or post as listed below in point 11: Our Contact Details.
11. Our Contact Details
Tints of Nature
310 Ampress Lane, Ampress Park, Lymington, Hampshire SO41 8JX, UK
Reg No. 2478355
VAT No. 528 3934 24
Please note that calls to Tints of Nature may be monitored or recorded for quality, verification and training purposes
By signing up to The Colour Club you are agreeing to receiving emails from us with exclusive offers